**The Worm Farming Alliance**
“Build a Profitable (and Rewarding) Worm Business. Get The Support You Need.”
Dear Entrepreneurial Worm Friends,
If you are unfamiliar with the WFA and what we are all about, be sure to read the information below.
What Exactly IS The Worm Farming Alliance (WFA)?
The WFA is an online membership designed for anyone who is serious about worm composting and/or worm farming – especially those interested in starting (or further developing) a related business.
It is focused on 5 KEY areas:
Mentorship – One of the best ways to become successful in any field is to find people who are doing what you want to do (and doing it WELL!) and to learn from them. Apart from providing a fair amount of mentoring myself (based on my own experience, strengths etc), a lot of the more experienced WFA members will be (and have been) assisting those who are just starting out as well.
Education – Starting up this type of business requires two different (but equally important) forms of education. For starters, we need to educate OURSELVES – about vermicomposting, and of course about setting up and operating a successful business enterprise. Secondly, this type of business tends to require that we spend a fair amount of time educating OTHERS as well. My aim is to not only provide members with top notch educational resources (such as the “Modern Worm Farming Video Course”, “Worm Profits” etc), but also to help members educate others (via presentations, websites etc). Obviously members will be educating each other as well.
Collaboration – Most successful entrepreneurs realize that: A) Their time is very valuable, B) Their talents lie in certain areas, but not in others, and C) Focusing primarily on their strengths, and teaming up with others who have complimentary strengths/resources is a MUCH better approach than trying to do everything themselves! Various strategic partnerships have been an important part of my own business progress, and I’m optimistic that there will be many important business connections made among WFA members as well.
Community – Owning your own small business (especially a home-based business) can get pretty lonely at times, so it’s really helpful when you’re able to connect/network with other like-minded individuals. The WFA forum is currently the primary spot for interacting with other members (and there have been loads of friendly exchanges already), but I hope to expand into other communication avenues (webinars, live calls etc) eventually as well .
Advancement – The field of vermicomposting, while likely gaining more mainstream attention than in the past, is still in need some promotional assistance! One of my idealistic WFA goals is for all our members to work together to help bring about a serious increase in public awareness/understanding. Increased focus on the field will certainly help all of us (as business owners) and just generally help the world in a lot of ways.
Who Can Benefit?
- Anyone who is keenly interested in starting up a vermicomposting business, or who is already in the process of setting one up.
- Anyone who currently owns a vermicomposting (or similar) business, especially those who want to network/collaborate with others in the industry.
- Anyone who, just generally, wants to take their vermicomposting / worm farming efforts to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to learn a lot more about website creation and effective online promotion.
Who Is This NOT Intended For?
- Those looking for a cookie-cutter “business in a box”, “turn-key” sort of opportunity. The goal is to assist you in developing the best type of business for YOU (based on your background/experience/strengths/interests etc), not to hand you a “one size fits all” business blueprint.
- Those looking to “get rich” without putting in plenty of “blood, sweat and tears”! If easy money (and lots of it) is what you are after, worm farming likely isn’t the field for you!
- Those looking solely for basic vermicomposting “how-to” information, and those hoping to connect with other hobbyists. The Red Worm Composting community and forums like “Vermicomposters” are better suited for these folks. The WFA is designed for those who are very serious about their vermicomposting/vermiculture efforts – typically entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs (but not necessarily). Beginners are absolutely welcome – but if your primary interest is vermicomposting your food scraps, there is no need to spend the money on this particular membership.
**What You Get**
|Modern Worm Farming Course (including “Worm Profits” – which sells separately for $27) – This video & audio series explores the topic of starting up and developing a successful vermicomposting business in this “modern” era. There will be considerable focus placed on web promotion, along with other strategies not often discussed in older “worm farming business” resources. We’re currently sitting at 10 videos in the series + a set of audio lessons, companion guide, along with some very valuable bonuses.|
|Private Member’s Forum – This is where you can meet and interact with other WFA members. I was amazed how quickly the forum came to life once we started accepting members – and I’ve been even MORE impressed by the quality of information that’s been shared thus far! There is little doubt that this has become (and will continue to be) the most valuable WFA resource – certainly worth the “price of admission” on its own!|
|Private Facebook Mastermind/Networking Group **NEW** – I’ve added an additional community communication channel to ensure that members can easily share with and benefit from one another. Even if you are not a fan of Facebook, you’re going to love this (and the general public won’t even know it exists, let alone be able to access the information)!|
|The “New Business From Scratch” Case Study **Starting Soon** – I’ve selected a member to play “guinea pig” as I help him build his worm farming business from the ground up. Watch over my shoulder as I set up and help him develop his website, start taking orders, and ultimately establish a strong business presence online and in his region.|
|Drop-Shipping Resource Center – All WFA members have the opportunity to work directly with my own U.S. worm drop-shipper – paying the exact same prices I pay. This is a great opportunity to save money on worm and Worm Inn purchases for yourself (if you happen to live in the U.S.) and/or as a means of testing the waters with your very own U.S. worm drop-shipping business (regardless of where in the world you live)!|
|WordPress Websites Tutorial Series – A large collection of helpful videos that will walk you through the process of installing and using WordPress (a very powerful, open-source site building program), plus much more.|
|Vermicomposting & Gardening Stock Photos – One of my goals is to make the process of putting together small business websites as pain-free as possible. One important aspect of website creation is adding graphics/images to help draw people in. I’ve started a library of royalty-free vermicomposting images (and am encouraging members to share as well), and I am very open to taking specific requests for certain kinds of images if you can’t find what you are looking for.|
|Lifetime Membership Access – Pay ONCE and gain FULL access to everything currently inside the membership, and everything that’s ever added (while you remain member). The lifetime offer price WILL be increasing, however, so be sure to get involved today!|
60 Day Money-Back Guarantee
I stand behind my products 100%, and encourage you to test out the Worm Farming Alliance for 2 full months without any risk of “wasting your money”.
If at any time during this period (for whatever reason) you don’t feel this membership is a worthy investment, just say the word and I will promptly refund your money!
Bentley “Compost Guy” Christie
“OK Bentley, I understand that…”
- these are e-resources – accessible via computer with a web connection. Nothing will be mailed to me.
$97$77 grants me lifetime access to the WFA. I will never have to pay ANY additional membership dues – ALL updates will be free. The price WILL continue to go up (and a monthly membership fee may be re-instated) for those who wait to join.
- there ARE other expenses involved in starting up a vermicomposting (or related) business and this is not a “business-in-a-box” solution.
- you are inviting me to try this out with zero risk for 60 days to see if it is right for me. If not, you will happily grant me a full (and prompt) refund, no questions asked, and we can still be friends.